With Over 38 Years Of Experience We Are Devoted To Excellent Customer Service
Our Repair Services Include:
- Fur Repairs
- Liner Repairs
- Purse Repairs
- Zipper Repairs
- Leather Cleaning, Conditioning & Restoration
- Hand Sewing, Alterations & Buttons
- Patch Applications
- And Much More….Just Ask!
We Offer Custom Work:
- Custom Upholstery
- Custom Leather Clothing
- Custom Embroidery
- Custom Dye Jobs
Measurements For Custom Clothing:
All measurements need to be measured with soft tape style. They need to be measured accurately and do all the areas.
6a. Bra and Cup Size – Include bra and cup size.
7. Bustpoint to Bustpoint – Across the front of the bustling on center of bust (for style lines on garment).
8. Midriff – Taken around the ribcage about 7″ above naval.
9. Waist – Around body 1″ below naval.
10. Crotch to Knee – Pull up pants semi-snug into crotch and measure to center of knee joint.
11. Knee to Ankle – From center of knee joint to ankle bone.
12. Outseam – From waistline (#6) to ankle bone.
13. Shoulder to Wrist – From shoulder socket joint (approximately 1″ from end of the shoulder muscle) to 1/2″ below wrist bone.
14. Neck to Shoulder – From base of neck to shoulder socket joint.
15. Shoulder Width – Across the back using shoulder joints for reference (about 4″ down from base of neck).
16. Neck to Waist Back – From base of neck to 1″ below top of waistband of pants while standing erect.
17. Bicep Flexed – Bend arm halfway, make a tight fist and measure bicep.
18. Forearm – Bend arm halfway, make a tight fist and measure forearm (approximately 1 1/2″ below bend of elbow).
19. Wrist – Around wristbone.
20. Rise – Place tape measure 1″ above navel, hold in place and bring tape through legs to top of wastband on back of pants.
20a. Front Rise – Place tape measure 1″ above navel, hold in place and bring tape through legs to front inner crotch seam of pants.
21. Hips – Around the fullest part of the seat/buttock.
22. Upper Thigh – Measure 1 1/2″ down from the crotch around the arch.